Gear Head Lathe machine Student SH-500 (500MM BETWEEN CENTERS) features
- New model compact, small and high precision gear head lathe machine.
- Features incredible 12 gear spindle speed selection 80-1600rpm.
- Induction hardened bedways.
- Automatic feed on both X and Y axis.
- Well ribbed cast iron bed for rigidity and precision.
- Incredible tailstock taper MT3 which make it easily to use large tapered shank drills.
- Wide range of feeds, metric and inch thread cutting.
- Machine complete with CE safety standards.
Standard accessories that come with the machine
- 3 jaw self centering chuck 125mm diameter
- 4 jaw independent chuck 125mm diameter
- tool box with necessary tools
- splash guard
- CE safety standards with required safety protections
- lead screw cover
- set of lathe cutting tools
- chip tray
- machine stand
|DISTANCE BETWEEN CENTERS||500mm|
|SWING OVER BED||250mm|
|TAILSTOCK BARREL TAPER||MT3|
|CROSS SLIDE TRAVEL||130mm|
|RANGE OF METRIC THREADS||0.25-2.5mm (15)|
|SPINDLE SPEED||12 speed 80-1600rpm|
|POWER OF MOTOR||750w/1hp 220V/50HZ|
|RANGE OF IMPERIAL THREADS||12-96tpi (9)|
|TAILSTOCK QUILL TRAVEL||60mm|